Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 043 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 043

Woot!

Not bad thats good humor :D im sorry to the people that hated this but its Hitler and hes catching a pokem and has a salad on his head so to all those who thought this sucked just think...think for a moment about how cool hitler catching pokemon really is (nice music)

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

:-O

Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

Wow

I really really enjoyed the storyline idea for this one. Please keep em' comin. Any idea when the next episodes gonna be out?

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

amazing

Bad reviews should not be aloud to exist for this game its amazingly funny who cares if it isn't a deep game with plot you get to light people on fire!

Random macbeth game Random macbeth game

-_- newgrounds crap

O.o yea.....lets put time into the flash games we make :o that way there actually good OMG! crazy I know I know but yea...... nice try maybe? just maybe you tried?

Trump Card Alteisen (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation Remix) Trump Card Alteisen (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation Remix)

Awesome Remake!

Hahah I heard this and started laughing and got thrown into nostalgia cause that sounds just like the original! I love the super robot taisen series your my hero :D. "this is my trump card!". ^_^

rtnario responds:

Hell yeah, an SRT fan who actually knows where this theme came from! XD

I always wanted to remix this theme ever since I heard it. You know it very well; the soundtrack of the 2 OG games are beautiful.

Thanks for the review! You can now resume Revolver Stake-ing the s**t out of everything. ^^

23 Tears 23 Tears

nice

music like this seems to penetrate all that you have around you and reach right into that unnameable place. Your music has a great way of penetrating even the deepest shells and pulling up deep emotions keep up the awesome work^^